"Before I met him, I would dance in the shower. When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him. After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry. When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies or tears. Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life, you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again and wonder why you ever stopped."
- (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: nelliescoffee, via heartlin-es)
"I want to be wrapped in your arms, but instead you’re wrapped in my thoughts."
I miss you. (via jessielou24)
"I want you to feel something when you hear my name"
- poisuun (via inalcancavel)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
- (via sanderae11)
(Source: dizzyhemmings, via carolorrtiz)
"Don’t be sad, he’s a dumb boy. Go have sex with someone else. Make art. Play guitar. Do something to get your mind off of him. Stop stalking him on social media. Stop following him on social media. After he stops being a major part of your life you’ll move on. Find someone new. Notice other attractive boys. Flirt with attractive boys. Find someone who’s like “damn what a fine piece of ass”. Make said person fall in love with you to the point where you could let your fine ass go and they’d still love you because you’re you. Get your heart broken by said someone. Repeat."
- damn I give good advice, if only I could follow it (via burn-girl-prom-queen)